Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

How Can You Get Your Man Or Your Girl Back?



If you've recently broke up with your ex, you are probably trying to find out how to get your man or your girl back. I've been there and I know how desperate you can get and how easy it is to get crazy.

The pleading phone calls and text messages only annoy your ex and push them further away. But it's SO hard to get a grip, let alone figure out what will make them want to listen to you.
was one of the pleading, tearful dumped ones until I heard about a plan of action that totally turned my behavior around.

This plan of action comes from the book, "The Magic of Making Up" by T Dub Jackson. Believe me, it feels like magic when it works! I want you to see this video of other people who tried his plan and how it worked for them - don't just take my word for it!



There's more info about this book here:The Magic of Making Up, along with other free tips. You really need to check this out if you want to get your man or your girl back!

No comments: